Couponing Success Coach

Couponing Success Coach

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What To Do While Your Waiting For Mr. Right



1.Practice submission to God.

The Word says, “Submit yourselves unto your own husbands as unto the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22) For ex: There we're times when I was in the praise team and I was asked to lead a song, and I honestly didn't feel like it. But the Holy Spirit was telling me to. So I decided to listen and obey the Holy Spirit by leading the song. This is a way to practice submission by doing the things Christ tells you to do, even if you don't want to do them.

2.Learn How to Study the Word

Study the Word to become a better believer. Your going to need your strength and wisdom from the Lord during your marriage. There are going to be times when you don't know what to do, but if you know how to study you can get an answer from God, also in prayer. (James 1:5) “ If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”

3.Learn Your Future Role As A Wife

Learn the characteristics of a wife, and how you can put those characteristics into practice. When I was single I used some of the resources that I had to purchase books about christian relationships.

4.Start Perfecting Some of Your Skills

If you can't cook, that's ok. Just begin learning now. When I was single preparing for a husband I didn't cook that well, so I decided to learn how to read recipes and my sister taught me a lot about cooking. And oh yeah, some women from my former church in Atlanta,Georgia invited me to their house to learn how they do it “Down South.” You don't have to be ashamed beloved if their something you don't know how to do just ask the believers around you.

5.Talk To Women Who Have Godly Relationships

Talk to the married women who are going to give you SCRIPTURE about being a wife NOT their OPINION. I had to learn that the hard way. I took some advice from one of my family members they said, “ Make sure you always do “this” for your husband so he's always looking right..” I took that advice and tried it, needless to say he hated it and I didn't do it again. So beloved take the biblical advice, please learn from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment